Secure Displays for a Secure Environment
IONODES Secure Display Stations have been designed to use live video monitoring to promote more secure environments. The Eagle Eye Cloud VMS is a cloud security camera system which provides 100% cloud management, 100% mobile and web browser viewing, and cloud recording. Users can now display high quality live video from their site on a variety of digital monitors without the cost, complexity and security risk of a client workstation.
Application: Local live video wall using Eagle Eye Networks
The Secure Display Stations enable Eagle Eye Cloud VMS users to manage and store video in the cloud while seamlessly displaying high resolution, low latency live video on a video wall, spot monitor or public view monitor at their local site.
They allow live video to be displayed at Eagle Eye sites directly across the local area network (LAN). Integration with Eagle Eye allows the Secure Display Stations to easily detect cameras on the LAN and display them locally without using any bandwidth on an internet connection to the cloud.
Secure Display Stations access live video streams directly from the cameras on the local site, reducing bandwidth and latency. The ION-R100S and ION-R200 can display up to 32 IP video streams, on one or two HD monitors, and can be managed directly through the Eagle Eye Cloud VMS.
- Low latency access to live video at remote sites
- Display high resolution video at native frame rate
- Critical live video at remote sites without consuming cloud bandwidth
- Create up to 4 user-selectable view layouts
- Locked down and secure for installation in public areas
- Display up to 32 cameras on one (ION-R100S) or two (ION-R200) HD monitors