Secure Displays for a Secure Environment
IONODES Secure Display Stations have been designed to use live video monitoring to promote more secure environments. They can display live video on a variety of digital monitors without the cost, complexity and security risk of a client workstation. This is ideal in public areas and in remote sites or facilities with few or no trained security staff. The ION-R100S and ION-R200 Secure Display Stations can display up to 32 IP video streams, on one or two HD monitors, and typically operate independently of any video management system (VMS) or NVR.
Application: Staff Safety & Theft Prevention / Warehousing
Many warehouses operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Warehouses handling high value goods such as cash, pharmaceuticals and electronic products are often targeted first. Security is typically well managed within the building but parking lots, loading bays and staff exits are typically less secure.
Monitors near building exits and loading bays, displaying live video from these less secure areas provide enhanced awareness of any safety risks BEFORE staff exit the secure environment of the facility. Secure Display Stations can be used to display live video from these areas on a single or dual monitor video wall. The cameras and display layouts are configured during initial deployment. These small, easily deployable appliances are then typically mounted directly behind one of the monitors. One or more security messages can also be displayed on the monitors for added impact.
- Enhanced safety for staff.
- Reduced theft.
- Promotes awareness that security is everyone’s responsibility.
- Display video exactly where it is needed. Allows security video to be shared in areas of the facility where a workstation would at risk.
- Security updates and alerts can be efficiently communicated to staff anywhere in the building.
- Set and forget. Cameras are displayed reliably on the monitors, as configured. Value is consistent even as new staff are deployed; no training is required.
- No configuration access or interface to appliance is available to general staff or public.