Video Storage Calculator
This tool is designed to help you build your video surveillance storage system by helping you establish the server requirements for a specific project. You will be able to determine which storage capacity and recording throughput is the most adapted to your project.
- No registration or login account required
- Possibility to export your results in PDF format
- Camera configuration: quantity, resolution, camera rate, compression, retention, FPS, number of hours per day, etc
- Calculates the throughput per camera configuration
- Calculates the amount of storage needed and the number of recording throughput
IONConfigTool – Device Management Utility
- Allows for automated discovery of all your IONODES equipment
- Batch IP address change
- Remote firmware updates
- and much more…
To install the IONConfigTool on your computer, simply download the .zip file below to your computer and extract all of its contents to an empty (or default) directory. Run the IONConfigTool.exe application found in the extracted files within the newly created directory.
- If a customer should require returning a product to IONODES for credit, repair or advanced, we require that the customer follow the following steps:
- Download the RMA form from: IONODES_RMA_FORM.xlsx
- Fill out all fields of the RMA form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The RMA team will evaluate the RMA request and provide an RMA number when the RMA is authorized.
- Customer must return the products, following guidelines indicated in the RMA form.
- IONODES will issue repair, replacement or credit once the RMA return is processed.